The Office of Institutional Research at California State University, San Bernardino is committed to the generation and dissemination of reliable reports and studies in a timely manner including efficient reporting to various constituencies, evaluation of our institution through survey research and data analysis, and collaboration with our academic leaders in support of decision-making, assessment, and quality improvement.
- Student Success Initiative
- Time to Undergraduate Degree: Report and PPT
- Did You Know
- Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED): 2002-2011
- Educational Testing Service (ETS): iSkills Assessment
- Collegiate Learning Assessment Reports: Collegiate Learning Assessment Reports: 2010-11, Collegiate Learning Assessment Reports: 2011-12, Collegiate Learning Assessment Reports: 2012-13, 2013-14
- The President's Survey of Campus Community Impressions
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Great Colleges to Work For
- Educational Opportunity Program: Performance, Retention, and Graduation
- Predictors of Retention: Identification of Students At-Risk
- Examining the Impact of Remediation
- Campus Quality Survey (CQS) (Spring 2012) and Summary
- National Survey of Student Engagement Report and Information
- IPEDS Data Feedback Reports: 2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-10, IPEDS Data Feedback Reports: 2010-11, IPEDS Data Feedback Reports: 2011-12, IPEDS Data Feedback Reports: 2012-13
This office adheres to the Code of Ethics by the Association for Institutional Research.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact Institutional Research directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is the Organizational Chart for the Office of Institutional Research.
Assistant Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness and
Director of Institutional Research: Muriel C. Lopez-Wagner, Ph.D.
5500 University Parkway, Admin 170
San Bernardino, CA 92407-2397
Assistant Director: Tanner Carollo, M.A.
Institutional Effectiveness Associate: Joanna Oxendine, M.Ed.
Research Technician: Allan Taing, B.A.
Research Technician: David Dysart, B.A.
Research Technician: Michael Rose, B.A.
Monica Villarruel, B.A.